Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Sweet Sweet Life of Mine



Lamp on my right
Books on my left
Study material in front of me.
Mind is heavy,
carrying the weight of many new lines and information.
I stare on nothing,
when suddenly I notice something weird going on…
The lamp changes form,
melting into a barmaid as beautiful
as the girl of my dreams,
she goes to the words which turn into beer, sushi
and more and more beer of every kind that I just love!
I get up, and clap my hands with delight,
the music starts
Why, thank you love.
I tell her as she places the goodies in front of me with a wink,
I slap her on the butt, which she grins for.
Haha, and people claim studying is hard!
I ride the ride of my life with the priceless,
until enough time is wasted.
I look around me…
Lamp on my right
Books on my left
Study material in front of me,
  But this time… I smile  

No comments:

Post a Comment